Under limited supervision, provides support to Outside Sales Reps in meetings with customers and may accompany at customer site visits.
*Responsible for prospecting new customers as well as providing high quality service to current customers. Actively makes phone calls and solicits sales orders.
* Provides customer support to walk-in retail or contractor customers and responds to telephone and e-mail inquiries from customers. Typically provides support to customers with larger or more complex requirements.
* Utilizes specialized knowledge and experience to assist customers with issues such as product selection, pricing, availability, and refunds/exchanges.
* Determines customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and services. May recommend alternative products based on cost, availability or specifications.
* Generates sales quotations requiring a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices.
* Actively engages in selling company products and services. Provides material take offs, estimates and pricing of large packages (e. g., decks, garages, millwork, kitchen, bath, doors, etc.).
* Enters orders into computer system.
* Provides training and assistance to less experiences Inside Sales Representatives.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and three (3) years sales experience, preferably industry-related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214)765-3990 or email:ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family SLSMKT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fredericksburg TX Lumber - 1119 Hwy 16 S (78624), 1119 Hwy 16 S, Fredericksburg, Texas, United States of America