Provides support to the outside and inside sales team including administrative support and/or customer service. Provides accurate and timely support to the outside sales team, members of the inside sales team and/or to customers.
* Handles incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and provides requested information in a timely and efficient manner. Answers customer questions regarding topics such as pricing, availability, delivery, backorders, specifications, returns, credits and order placements.
* Monitors scheduled shipping dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite, as needed. Investigates customer complaints or concerns.
* Relays customer concerns to others on the sales team and assists in investigating the issue.
* Resolves issues within company guidelines. As needed, escalates larger concerns to more experienced sales team members for resolution.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and prior sales support or customer service experience preferred.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214)765-3990 or email:ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family SLSMKT
- Pay Type Hourly
- West Haven UT Yard, 3159 S 1900 W (84401), 3159 S 1900 W, West Haven, Utah, United States of America