To maintain, repair, patch and replace roofs and roofing materials on buildings throughout the District.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexibility, organization, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills with diverse populations in-person and on the telephone.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects.
- Knowledge of installation, maintenance, modification and repair of roofing materials.
- Proficiency in the use of equipment and other hand and power tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and other drawings.
- Knowledge of all applicable codes, regulations and laws.
- Valid New Mexico Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with insurable driving record preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment skills test.
- Four years of experience as a roofer.
Contact: Ralph Vialpando at 975-6613 Work year: 260 days/8 hrs.
Contact: Ralph Vialpando at / Vialpando@aps.edu
GRADE / LEVEL:
Posting ID: 559536738Posted: 2020-06-04