Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a Full-Time RN Days in Cardiac Step Down at our Springdale hospital.
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as a Full-Time RNDays
in Cardiac Step Down
at our Springdale hospital.Key responsibilities of this role include:
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- Evaluating assigned patient and plans
- Performing various patient tests and administering medications within the scope of practice
- Teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self- care skills
- Assessing behavioral and physiologic status of the post anesthesia patient population
- Developing, modifying, and integrating the patient's plan of care
- Establishing individualized patient goals
About Northwest Health
- License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
- Current American Heart association BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications at start or acquired within first 90 days of employment
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians' Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America-a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren't local and haven't already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Posting ID: 559537118Posted: 2020-06-25