Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits. Position Purpose:Responsible for coordinating inventory disbursements from yard to contractor. Maintain records of all reels released to field and ensure proper tracking of returns. Provide reporting as required to demonstrate current inventory position and current supply chain position.
- Interfaces with customer and contractor on material management issues.
- Coordinates inventory disbursements from yard to contractor. Creates pick ticket / BOL identifying product and quantity leaving yard. Ships product to appropriately relieve inventory. Ensures material properly transfers from inventory system.
- Utilizes handheld and SXe ERP to accurately receive materials from vendors into appropriate lay down yard. Validates material on BOL and matches PO and validates quantities.
- Establishes processes and procedures for releasing material. Evaluates all processes and procedures utilized to support effort and suggests improvements to increase efficiency of operation. Ensures material properly transfers from inventory system.
- Maintains records of all reels released to field and ensure proper tracking of returns. Coordinates material returns from the construction crews back to inventory as needed.
- Conducts cycle counts to ensure on hand product matches inventory records. Reconciles all cycle count discrepancies with contractor and customer as needed.
- Provides reporting as required to demonstrate current inventory position and current supply chain position.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Gas Pipeline industry experience a plus
- Broad Computer knowledge preferred
- Detail oriented
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Forklift experience a plus
- Readiness to perform manual labor/equipment operation as needed
- Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
- Access to virtual doctor for common illnesses. Get advice from a doctor without leaving your home!
- Annual health screenings available at no cost to you
- 401k with 50% company match
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Employee preferred provider discounts through PerkSpot.com
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program - Big $$$ for referring great employees!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance programs
- Short and Long Term Disability programs
- Health saving options (FSA and HSA)
- Many more benefits available!
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Click here to apply online
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were approximately $17.2 billion, including Anixter International. The company employs approximately 18,900 people, maintains relationships with more than 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities. WESCO operates 11 fully automated distribution centers and approximately 800 warehouse/branch locations in North America and more than 50 countries around the world, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
To see additional opportunities with Wesco, please visit their careers site at: www.wesco.com/careers
Posting ID: 559537319Posted: 2020-06-25