Attention current TriHealth employees:Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors.Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position. Follow your heart...
Good Samaritan Hospital seeks to hireaRegistered Nursewho will embrace ourmission of improving the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education. Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry. Job Summary:
This position applies the nursing process in providing direct and indirect holistic care to patients and their families. The Registered Nurse also collaborates, in a collegial manner, with physicians and other health care team members in meeting the patient's needs and may delegate certain aspects of care to those under their direct supervision, within the scope of nursing practice. Minimum Requirements:
- Education: Associate's Degree or Diploma in Nursing. New hires are required to obtain BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Experience:Need 1 year clinical nursing experience. Prefer critical care, ED or previous procedural unit experience. Cath lab experience is a plus.
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge, judgment, and skills derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, and nursing sciences to meet complex health care needs at various stages of the life cycle.
- Certification/ Licensure: Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio. BLS / CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers). Current ACLS certification.
- Department Specifics: On call commitment required to be within 30 minutes radius from hospital.
TriHealth provides unique opportunities for registered nurses from across disciplines in many different aspects of nursing including patient care, care coordination, education and management. We are unique because we know that nurses who focus on our mission and values provide excellent patient care. You can also expect a comprehensiveBenefits package that includes but not limited to:
- First class Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Prescription drug coverage)
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Specialty Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses
- Fitness Centers
- Vendor Discounts
If you're interested in joining our world-class nursing team, you can see all current nursingopportunities here on TriHealth.com. Apply today!Job Keywords:
Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing (DON), Emergency Department RN (Emergency Department Registered Nurse), Oncology RN (Oncology Registered Nurse), Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN), Public Health Nurse (PHN), Registered Nurse (RN), School Nurse, Staff Nurse, Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse). TRIHEALTH VIDEO
Job Title: RN Cardiac Cath Registered Nurse - Full Time, Days
Department Name: GSH CARDIAC CATH
Location: Good Samaritan Hospital
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Weekend Commitment: No
Holiday Commitment: No
On-Call Commitment: Yes Nearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Medical, Oncology, Registered Nurse, Nursing, Cardiac, Healthcare