Attention current TriHealth employees:Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors.Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
Are you looking for a new career? A place where you play an important part of a patient recovery and that offers opportunities for you to grow? Then TriHealth is the place for you.
Good Samaritan Hospital is the first hospital in Ohio and only the third in the nation to earn the Cardiac Valve Replacement Disease Specific Certification from the Joint Commission and we are seeking to hire a Cardiovascular Radiology Tech who will embrace our mission and core values which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry. Job Summary:
Work under the direction of the Radiologist or Cardiologist and the Manager of Cardiac Cath/Special Procedures isresponsible for the operation of highly technical state of the art radiographic equipment. They are responsible and accountable for the patient outcomes in the cardiac Cath/special procedures. Responsible for radiation safety practices in procedure rooms. Minimum Requirements:
- Education: Associate's Degree in Allied Health.
- Experience:1 year or more of experience as Radiologic Technician.Intervientional proceduresexperience preferred but not required.
- Specialized Knowledge: Understanding of aseptic technique.
- Department Specifics: The weekend and holiday commitment is an on-call commitment only. When on callrequires to be within 30 minutesof hospital location.
- Licensure / Certification:Successfully passed the Hemodynamic test and the 4 day Arrhythmia course (within the first year of hire), American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or CVT/CVIT, or Certified Electrophysiology Specialist (CEPS), and BLS/CPR. Unrestricted license from ODH.
TriHealth provides unique opportunities from across disciplines in many different aspects including patient care, care coordination, education and management. We are unique because we know that nurses who focus on our mission and values provide excellent patient care. You can also expect a comprehensiveBenefits package that includes but not limited to:
- First class Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Prescription drug coverage)
- Clinical Ladder Program (Nursing)
- Specialty Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses
- Fitness Centers
- Vendor Discounts
If you're interested in joining our world-classteam, you can see all currentopportunities here on TriHealth.com. Apply today!Job Keywords:
Radiographer, Radiologic Technologist (RT), Radiological Technologist, Radiology Technologist, Staff Technologist, X-Ray Technologist (X-Ray Tech), Interventional Radilogy
Job Title: RT Special Procedures Rad Tech - Part Time, Days
Department Name: GSH CARDIAC CATH
Location: Good Samaritan Hospital
Employment Status: Part Time Position
Weekend Commitment: Yes
Holiday Commitment: Yes
On-Call Commitment: Yes Nearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Rad Tech, Medical, Radiology, Patient Care, Radiologist, Healthcare