The Product Manager, Customer Data and MarTech, is responsible for activities focused on, but not limited to, customer data management, support and enhancements, marketing technology roadmap and integrations, data regulation compliance, loyalty program support and special project management.
The ideal candidate will be an organized thinker who can zoom into the low-level details of a complex project and the overall picture of how those details fit into the overall goal while making sure that key details aren't missed. The candidate is data driven with relentless drive, passion, and perseverance when it comes to managing processes and data. This person will have the ability to communicate technical details in a way that all partners can understand regardless of technical capability. What this person lacks in previous knowledge about the automotive aftermarket, is made up for with curiosity and an ability to learn new things quickly.
The candidate should have a solid background in marketing technology, CRM, system implementation and maintenance, technology integrations including use of APIs, project management and the use of first-party data in multichannel marketing. This position requires excellent organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and relationship management skills. Responsibilities:
- Become an expert on the AutoZone data assets, technology infrastructure and customer seeking a deep understanding of our customers and their problems, working towards elegant solutions to those problems
- Understand AutoZone's MarTech stack, including the technical systems, operational and marketing processes that create user and business value, in order to clearly communicate and drive the desired outcome of MarTech product work
- Immerse yourself in the AutoZone customer experience to ensure that our infrastructure and offerings improve that experience
- Partner with marketing and digital experience business partners to understand business needs and translate those needs into use cases and requirements; developing creative solutions with new and existing tools that increase the range of capabilities for the broader Marketing team
- Manage the marketing product lifecycle of new features/enhancements from planning to completion acting as a liaison between AutoZone business, IT, agency and vendor teams
- Stay up to date on and ensure compliance with data privacy laws; manage marketing processes related to data privacy regulations
- Manage competing requests from multiple groups while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Achieve operational excellence by effectively managing processes and service delivery.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business or IT; Master's degree in Database Management, Marketing Technology, Customer Analytics preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in CRM database management or product management, retail experience preferred
- Analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a customer-centered approach
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred
- Knowledge of database marketing concepts and experience with CRM technology
- Experience partnering on the development of APIs, data infrastructure, data-heavy projects and working with technical partner service providers
- Self-starter with ability to clearly communicate and execute against strategic initiatives with minimal oversight
- Proficiency in MS Office tools suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Business Objects required
- Excellent time and project management and communication skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities with rigorous attention to details and ability to adapt to change
- Must have experience working in an environment with legacy systems with the ability to understand the constraints and opportunities legacy systems will present while integrating a modern MarTech stack
Posting ID: 559537795Posted: 2020-06-04