Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Logistics Program Integration Manager for the Product Support organization. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
The selected candidate will manage Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) program manager team members for the Product Support organization. Oversees the financial control and maintenance of budgets including EVMS indices and Variance Explanations as a member of the Control Account Manager team. Will be proficient and knowledgeable in managing labor and material dollars across multiple contracts for Support Equipment EVMS weekly and monthly deliverables. General understanding of Cost and Material accounting including knowledge of General Ledger accounts, Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders, networks and Material Master is preferred. Prepares and manages schedules and prepares status reports on the health of the projects. Identifies risks and opportunities and coordinates with project teams to mitigate and retire risks. Evaluates issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives for deliverable LSA products and services. Prepares heading check executive level briefings for management and develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and tools for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers. Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment, work autonomously under general direction and will demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversees financial control and maintenance of budgets including EVMS indices and Variance Explanations as a member of the Control Account Manager team
- Will be proficient and knowledgeable in managing labor and material dollars across multiple product support team groups with EVMS weekly and monthly deliverables.
- Involves managing a project management team and overseeing the operational aspects of GBSD LSA supportability groups and teams.
- Serves as liaison between project teams, internal and external organizations such as Global Supply Chain (GSC), suppliers and management team.
- Coordinates with customers and IPTs to understand and resolve technical engineering issues
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
GBSD_Jobs Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math field from an accredited institution
- At least 10 years of project management experience in related to Supportability analysis, logistics supportability analysis, and/or management of R&M/LSA teams
- Experience with Microsoft Office tool suite and software analysis tools (e.g. DoD, LSA, Cameo)
- Current DoD Secret Clearance
- Must have the ability to obtain SAP/SAR access
- MS/Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math field from an accredited institution
- Current or ability to gain Top Secret DoD Clearance
- Familiar with LSA/data developed in accordance with MIL-STD-1388/GEIA-STD-0007
- Preferred systems include MPM, Rapid and ProPricer proposal tools, SAP and Business Warehouse. MS Access experience is desired but not required.
- Experience with NG software analysis tools
- Experience leading a team
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.