Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is the work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Mgr Programs, DEE Customer Coordination. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here. Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force's sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
Manager for Customer Coordination for the Digital Engineering Environment (DEE).
Responsible for working with Customer to ensure technical, cost and schedule execution deliverables are met, as well as functional manager for small support team accordingly. Will facilitate working group meetings to track progress of pre-ATP objectives. Will support negotiation of final contracts in support of DEE Option ATP. Following ATP, will continue to facilitate working groups and track contract execution. Will lead development and execution of DEE CDRL deliveries per IMP and IMS. Ensure that direction and guidance to extended teammates is consistent and DEE deliverables are met accordingly.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This positions standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Ability to Obtain a Top Secret Clearance. Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM). Management experience in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing or Global Supply Chain. Minimum of 10 years of Leadership experience leading teams of 30 or more in an aerospace environment.
- Active Top Secret Clearance. Experience with large scale Information Technology Implementations. Experience with Government Customer Coordination or large Subcontract management relationship. Experience with software development, software application integration, implementation delivery of product in our NG environment. Familiarity with Safe Agile Experience with model based engineering and data integration background. Familiarity with tools such as TeamWork Cloud, Cameo, Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket), Siemens TeamCenter, Java, Python, django, and Sharepoint integration are a plus. Excellent leadership characteristics as demonstrated by high engagement scores via company surveys or past performance. Demonstrated experience presenting product development, growth or strategic plans to executive leadership or government customer. Excellent verbal communication skills throughout all levels of the organization from individual contributors to IPT leadership to Program leadership to Customer leadership.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.