At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancement s in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is looking for highly motivated Principal Cyber Systems Engineers
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals at one our Northern Virginia locations(Herndon, VA; Fairfax, VA; Reston, VA)
or Washington D.C
. The Systems Engineers will perform systems engineering associated with designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing the user interface for the program using an Agile DevSecOps model. Job Duties:
- Collaborates with Government counterparts, Mission Owners, and analysts to identify and capture user interface and visualization requirements for the program
- Identifies UI approaches and models that can be leveraged support those requirements
- Identifies and captures UI requirements, features, and user stories in JIRA. As appropriate, develops performance models to estimate, measure, and optimize UI performance using tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, and CloudWatch
- Collaborates with the Training and Outreach team to update user training materials to reflect training requirements
CIMS Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree with 5 years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree with 3 years of relevant experience OR A PhD; An additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- Experience with Agile, Microservice Architecture, Splunk, RDBMS, Elasticsearch and/or SOLR, NoSQL technology (Hadoop and/or EMR)
- An Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance (or higher) with the ability to obtain Polygraph once hired
- Experience with AppDynamics and CloudWatch
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.