At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU...keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Program Control Manager 2
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Saint Augustine, Florida.
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Manage Strike Restricted Programs Cost Management, Program Controls organization chartered with providing Program, IPT Management, and Strike Division with Earned Value management (EVM) performance data and analysis for decisions and actions.
- Employee training and development, task direction compliance, and systems reporting and process improvement.
- Must have a complete understanding of Earned Value Management to include all requirements for a Level 1 program such as; Cost Schedule Integration, Integrated Program Management Reporting, Contract Funds Status Reporting, EAC/LRE compliance, internal and external surveillance requirements.
- Must have experience with leading and ensuring a successful completion of an Integrated Baseline Review.
- Must possess ability to interface with external customers and auditors.
- Must have a clear understanding of Financial Reporting and Forecasting.
- Basic system problem solving skills and have experience in SAP, MPM and wInsight.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 5+ years combined experience in any of the following: Program Management, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Project Management.
- 5+ years of experience in Aerospace or Aviation industry.
- 2+ years of experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) to include Cost Schedule Integration, Integrated Performance Management and Financial reporting requirements.
- 1+ year of leadership experience either leading projects or teams.
- Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance with full investigation in the last 6 years.
- Master's degree in Business Management, Finance or related field.
- Ability to interface with internal & external customers
- Previous experience conducting Program Audits or Statement of Work Auditors with DCMA or DCAA
- Prior experience with tools; SAP, MPM and wInsight for planning and control
- Prior Management experience with direct reports.
- Analysis experience with Bill of Materials, Procurement Systems, Goods Movement, and/or Parts Distribution
- Experience with Manufacturing Production.
- Special Program Access
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.