At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Product Support Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be based out of Palmdale, CA.
Responsibilities will include supervisory or management functions, as well as oversight of technical data, training, maintenance, and integrating different support elements.
The candidate will be responsible to the Site Manager and the Program Maintenance Manager for the daily operations of a dynamic maintenance team. The candidate will be directly involved with the team and must provide direct supervision of assignment of work, schedules, day to day workflow, and operating costs. Responsibilities also include cost, schedule, and technical performance of a small technical services-type contract.Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. and a minimum of 5 years' experience with military systems, aircraft troubleshooting, and standardized aviation maintenance practices.
- Leadership experience
- Candidate must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Candidate must meet medical and immunization requirements for worldwide assignments. Additionally, candidate must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, and be willing to accept a primary work location overseas for at least one year. Overseas assignment may be extended at mutual consent at one year intervals.
- Candidate must have an active Secret DoD clearance and have the ability to obtain and retain a Top Secret clearance with Special Program Access within 365 days from submission as a condition of employment.
- Candidate must have the ability to understand engineering data, technical manuals, and utilize subject matter experts, team members, and established processes to complete complex training materials, schedules, and related projects under very general supervision.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills are required for the position.
- Candidate must be able to analyze current operating problems and future operating requirements to identify training needs, develop training programs, to plan, budget, and report the status of said training programs.
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Captivate, Evolution Learning Content Management System (LCMS) and Learning Management System (LMS) or similar training development software.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.