Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Configuration Data Management Representative to join our team in Sykesville, MD
iReturn provides experienced professionals with a 12-week "returnship" to prepare for a full-time career in one of several fields at Northrop Grumman through training, professional development and networking opportunities. Our "returnship" program focuses on giving you a seamless transition back into the workforce and will run from August - November providing candidates with the essential skills and tools for an effective re-entry into the workforce. Upon completion of the program, candidates will be eligible for full-time roles with Northrop Grumman.
This Configuration Data Management (CDM) representative will perform the following responsibilities:
- Assign and control program hardware / software data identification control numbers per program & Functional Home Room (FHR) mandates
- Enforce & assign part & serial number requirements
- Perform Technical Review Board and Configuration Control Board activities
- Establish agendas, publish minutes & track meeting actions
- Process change packages through lifecycle include disposition & documentation / hardware implementation
- Perform program data release functions via Product Lifecycle Mgmt. tools
Configuration Status Accounting
- Development & maintain various CDM reports for program support. Example, Configured Item Identification List, Engineering Change Request status, CDM performance metrics
Verification and Audits
- Support internal program CDM audits against program SOW & Functional Command Media mandates
- Provide aid to Functional Configuration Audits & perform Physical Configuration Audit
- Document Management for deliverable (Contract Data Requirements List) CDRLs and non-CDRL documents
A minimum of 2 years of Configuration Data Management experience as described above with a Bachelor's degree required.
Minimum of a 2 year Career Break required
Ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance. US Citizenship required. An active clearance is not required to start in this position
- CDM engineering experience in a Defense environment
- Domain knowledge of Configuration Mgmt. standards such as MIL-HDBK-61A &/or EIA-649B &/or EIA-649-1
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538019Posted: 2020-06-04