Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSpace). As a part of the NGSpace Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Computer Systems Architect. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
The selected candidate will perform the development, operation, and update of the Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) software for the GBSD Product Support IPT.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems. Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility and maintenance of system security. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions. May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. Qualifications :Job Qualifications:You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- BS degree in computer science or STEM plus 2yrs related experience
- Experience defining and designing system architecture for computer systems.
- Experience defining input/output processes and designing and implementing hardware and software integration.
- Experience administering S1000D CSDB compliant databases
- Able to provide technical guidance to system administrators and software developers and identify deficiencies and provide solutions
- U.S. citizen and ability to obtain a security clearance
- Design and implementation of S1000D CSDB compliant databases
- Experience developing and administering S1000D functional requirements, business rules and 3rd party hardware/software integration
- Experience with IETM viewer software tools
- Experience with the SDL suite of Publication tools (XPP, Conenta, LiveContent)
- Current active Secret clearance
Posting ID: 559538022Posted: 2020-06-04