At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Line Maintenance Technician 2
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.Essential Functions:
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repairs on infrastructure equipment and facilities.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Use a variety of hand, power, and test tools and equipment.
- Work up to 480V
- Work with variable frequency drive maintenance
- May estimate labor and equipment costs and prepare requisitions as required.
Training will be provided. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Current/Valid Drivers license
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED with two (2) years electrical or electronic work experience or trade school training within electrical/electronic trades
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
- Active (in-scope) DoD Security Clearance
- Experience with working to 480V
- Experience with motor controls
- Experience with variable frequency drive maintenance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538027Posted: 2020-06-04