Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Principal Cyber Ops Planner position will be located in Arlington, VA.
• Provides planning and targeting support to integrate and synchronize cyber operations and exercises.
• Duties include development of operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Experience is necessary supporting compartmented or special operations such as Special Technical Operations (STO) Planning, Tailored Technical Operations, or service in a position with similar responsibilities and must have a working knowledge of CNO theory, employment, and tactics, techniques and procedures.
• Must be familiar with DoD or Service CNO policy and processes, the Joint Operations Planning Process and security policy and execution.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience required.
• Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
• Experience conducting cyber operations and exercises.
• Ability to solve complex problems.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538031Posted: 2020-06-04