Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking experienced Shipping and Receiving
personnel with P-3 aircraft background to support a contingent maintenance program with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Jacksonville, FL. The CBP P-3 fleet consists of Airborne Early Warning (AEW) and Long Range Tracker (LRT) high-endurance, all-weather, tactical turbo-prop aircraft. The AEW aircraft are utilized primarily for long-range patrols along the entire U.S. border, and in source and transit zone countries. The LRT aircraft are used to intercept, track airborne and surface threats in source and transit zone countries. The P-3 aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art, highly sophisticated sensor equipment, i.e., radar, electro-optical and infrared (EO/IR) detecting systems.FUNCTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications
- Collaborate various departments to determine all required materials and ensure accountability and availability of all materials.
- Maintain all sensitive data information and prepare appropriate project schedule.
- Coordinate with maintenance and supply support departments to ensure efficient movement and expedite all materials.
- Maintain all information for status of materials on a near real time basis and generate periodic material readiness reports.
- Prepare required reports for all cost accounts and procurement to ensure compliance to all account payable requirements.
- Prepare required documents and drawings and maintain all files for material delivery sites and prepare efficient work schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma and a minimum of 3 years of aircraft supply support and material handling experience.
- Ability to track the flow of material, parts, and assemblies within and/or between supply support, work centers and detachment sites.
- Ability to work any assigned shift and overtime as needed.
- Must have a valid Driver's license with clean driving record.
- Knowledge of and ability to administer a 100% tool accountability and control to include coordinating, shipping and transporting of customer provided tools requiring calibration and specialized equipment testing.
- Active DOD Secret level security clearance
- Successful completion and adjudication of DHS CBP Background Investigation prior to start
- Great organizational skills and ability to multi-task various projects to completion in a timely manner.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Must be goal-oriented, exceptional attention to detail, work well individually and with a team, exceptional communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Desire for continuous improvement and the ability to work under pressure while completing tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Promote safety within the workplace by monitoring others and yourself to guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual and OSHA guidelines, and communicate safety concerns to supervisors and management.
- Order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance of grounds and facilities.
- Keep detailed records of all parts and materials.
- Training in aviation programs
- Basic understanding of general aircraft equipment and supply support
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of aircraft maintenance procedures
- Familiarity with the Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) or equivalent
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.