At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
This position is for the OmegA program.
The Principal Program Scheduler must be capable of creating and maintaining a resource loaded schedule network that is the core of a schedule-driven EVMS implementation.
• Provide program planning and scheduling support to internal and external customers (typically Program/Proposal/Product team Managers, CAMs, task leads, etc.). This includes gathering of source planning data, logical sequencing of activities, establishing activity durations and loading of resources in an Integrated Master Schedule Network for the purpose of providing status reporting and earned value analysis of work performed against the approved baseline plan.
• Review subcontractor schedule submissions to determine compliance to subcontract requirements and communicated corrective actions as needed.
• Implement automated planning software to perform schedule analysis and reporting, including critical path analysis and assessment, schedule risk assessments, schedule health metrics analysis.
• Gather and compile information to create summary level and detailed program/project network schedules utilizing automated planning software.
• Periodically gather status information to update and analyze the "time now" status of baselined program networks, advise managers of schedule critical paths and, when requested, recommend alternative schedules and recovery plans.
• Perform analysis of program resource "consumables" (time, manpower, facilities use, materials, etc.) to determine the "earned value" or work performed.
- 6 Years of experience in Business Management with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters
- Candidate should have experience scheduling in an Earned Value management environment with working knowledge and experience with scheduling in a compliant EVMS environment, including familiarity with DI-MGMT-81650 and related government requirements.
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS Excel and MS Word is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538036Posted: 2020-07-14