In the Defense Systems sector, you'll join our experts in developing systems that keep our world safe. We are looking for a Software Development Analyst
to expand our world class Land Forces & Protective Systems organization in Fort Lee, VA
Come join our team and collaborate with peers across the organization and enjoy learning and growth as you contribute to our mission. We are looking for a leader with top performance as a problem solver and an effective communicator who is able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders while demonstrating a commitment to ethics and integrity, and the capability to innovate while challenging traditional ways of doing business. Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop document, test and debug complex software using a variety of programming and scripting languages that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems.
- Apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle based on project deliverables, key milestones, plan work schedule to meet deadlines, scope and in budget.
- Diagnose problems encountered during application integration and address fixes/enhancements according to prescribed program processes.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which includes:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee DiscountsQualifications :Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or other STEM discipline, with 5 years of relevant experience in engineering development projects -OR- Master's degree in STEM, with 3 years of relevant experience in engineering development projects
- Working familiarity with standard modern engineering development tools and processes
- US Citizenship is required with current Active Secret or Interim Secret Clearance
- ERP Software development experience in IM/WM
- Adapt functional business requirements and processes to technical solutions based upon comprehensive enterprise application solution sets.
- Proficient in Technical Writing
- Desired technical background experience of programming (ABAP) in Logistics modules
- Workflow design and maintenance, - ABAP programming, - SAP PM, SD, IM/WM, and Interface and IDoc processes and development Middleware
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- TERP-10 certification desired
- GCSS-ARMY lifecycle experience desired
- Experience in SAP ABAP developer
- ECC 6.0 expertise desired
- use CASE tools.
- Knowledge of PM,FI, CO, HR and FM modules within GCSS-Army desired
- GCSS-Army Sustainment Tools (ServiceNow, SOLMAN, HP ALM, ARIS)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538049Posted: 2020-06-04