Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services (NGES). As a part of the NGES Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Network Communications Manager. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Direct supervision/management of a staff of 10+ network engineers across multiple site locations
- Interact with internal key executive and customers on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and provide guidance and oversight to the employees in support of key deliverables
The successful candidate must be entrepreneurial, a self-starter and have the ability to challenge the status quo. This individual will provide innovative solutions that create strategic value to our customers. The successful candidate must be customer-focused with proven leadership and excellent communication skills as well as a leader in change management.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. Qualifications :Job Qualifications:You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 12 years of experience in IT/Telecommunications environments. An additional 4 years of directly applicable experience may be considered in lieu of the completed degree
- Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed
- Prior network administration work experience
- Currently Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs
- US citizenship is required in order to maintain security clearance
- Project management certification
- Previous work experience in a technical environment like IT, Engineering, or program/project management
- Previous work experience in complex network architecture design and implementation
- Successful management of geographically diverse technical groups servicing multiple customers
- CCNA certification
- Security CE+ certification
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance.
Posting ID: 559538066Posted: 2020-06-04