Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Agile Hiring Team Lead for the Program Operations / Project Management discipline. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. Job role and responsibilities:
- Review and analyze a diversity of job requirements in the Project Management disciplines
- Draft job requisitions for review and posting by the Northrop Grumman Talent Acquisition organization
- Interview and make offer recommendations on qualified candidates in support of meeting yearly hiring objectives
- Support a variety of virtual and external hiring events, including at national conferences and symposiums.
- Interface with staffing planners, program Integrated Product Team leaders, and Talent Acquisition professionals to ensure accurate, timely and effective resource hiring integration
- Maintain currency in hiring data systems, including Taleo
GBSDJobsQualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years of relevant experience; or 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD10 years of demonstrated Aerospace related work experience
- Must have an Active DoD Secret Clearance with adjudication in the last 6 years
- Prior management experience, including personnel hiring
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance within the last 6 years
- Experience with ICBM or related Missile product development
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538074Posted: 2020-06-04