Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a DEE Integration Lead - Project Manager. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSpace). As a part of the NGSpace Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career. Job role and responsibilities:
The selected candidate will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program within the Integrated Data Environment (IDE) team. Selected candidate will work across all IPTs, all levels, all sites and all NG sectors (NGAS, NGMS, NGDS, NGSS, NGES). Selected candidate will be the focal point for integration between the IDE, DET IPT, and government customer. Candidate should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with high expectations and significantly diverse assignments. Candidate should also have strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, eagerness to learn, and an approachable and welcoming attitude.
Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between IDE and DET IPTs. Reviews IDE and DET status of projects and budgets; and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with IDE and DET project managers, line managers, and clients..
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
GBSDJobs Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- 14 Years with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (In Scope) with a Periodic Review completed in the last 5 years
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance (In Scope) with a Periodic Review completed in the last 5 years.
- Previous experience with design and development of multi-classification environments and system integration deployments.
- Experience with software development, software application integration, implementation delivery of product in our NG environment.
- Familiarity with engineering tools such as Cameo, Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket), Java, Python, and SharePoint integration are a plus.
- Demonstrated experience presenting product development, growth or strategic plans to executive leadership or government customer.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills throughout all levels of the organization.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.