Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The selected candidate will create and execute comprehensive realistic computer based scenarios to train and evaluate military intelligence professionals' ability to exercise the Military Decision Making Process.
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- The exercises emphasize operations within a multi-discipline and multi-echelon Unified Land Warfare environment. Supporting these functions a successful candidate tasks will include building complete solutions to support overall exercise objectives that supporting various military occupation specialties (MOS), programs of instruction and Training Support Packages that reflect tactics, trends, and procedures from on-going military operations.
- You will generate through various simulation and manual systems predefined and dynamic based message traffic, personalities, background reports and finished intelligence products to portray aspects of the combat environment.
- Assist in authoring and implementing various military order sets, road to war documentation, activity timelines, MSELs, charts, maps and associated overlays.
- Function in various roles performing database updates, preparation includes message routing design and verification, and conducting pre-exercise communication exercises, data management, entity control and determination, executing instructor driven operations, responding to requests for information, responding to instructor approved tasking and collection requests, and providing ad-hoc adjustments to facilitate the completion of training objectives.
- Position requires independent work in applying analysis techniques and procedures to implement simulation requirements from customers.
- Familiarity with the United States Message Text Formats (USMTF) for intelligence reporting, regularly perform order of battle research, create process documentation, operate one or more simulation and simulation support systems, conduct systems testing, and modification of simulation databases and systems based on customer requirements.
- Perform basic systems and software troubleshooting.
- Prepares, maintains and distributes technical and user instructional documentation, develop and document systems requirements; details problem resolutions, designs programs, outlines data inputs and outputs, defines procedures to be followed, create user and email accounts on systems within the simulation center, and perform related duties as required or assigned.
- Shift work is required.
- Bachelor's in Science degree AND a minimum of 2 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement
- Army Intelligence background
- Familiar with the United States Message Text Formats (USMTF), and other reporting formats
- Knowledge of general Order of Battle concepts, terms, etc
- Familiarity with ISR collection management
- Must posses an active Top Secret/SCI clearance. US Citizenship required
- Knowledge of military intelligence software tools including DCGS-A, ArcGis, & Palantir
- Experience with IEWTPT/ILOD
- Experience with JLCCTC WARSIM
- CompTIA certifications such as Security+
- Creative and flexible problem solving skills
- Strong commitment to a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538132Posted: 2020-06-11