Northrop Grumman is seeking an Office 365 System Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington, DC. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Department of State (DoS), Bureau of Information Resource management (IRM), Systems and Integration Office (SIO) program. This initiative is intended to provide operational support to modernized and legacy networks, and applications, and databases supporting DoS/IRM/SIO services globally.
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
• Administers and maintains Office 365, SharePoint 2013+, PowerShell, PowerApps, Windows server 2016 or higher, One Drive, Enterprise Backup Software, and Microsoft Teams to include:
• Responsible for problems/incidents logged into the Ticket Management System.
• Performs health checks, proactive monitoring, and performance management
• Monitor and respond to alerts
• Provide preventative/remedial maintenance and backups/recovery.
• Provide software support for Sharepoint, Powershell and PowerApps
• Support authorized and vendor recognized patching
• Provide support for audits, assessments, and compliance analysis.
•Bachelor's with five years' of professional experience or a high school diploma and nine years' of professional experience.
•Must have administration experience with O365, SharePoint 2013+, Windows server 2016 or higher
•Must have system administration experience with two of the following: PowerShell, PowerApps One Drive, Enterprise Backup Software, and Microsoft Teams
•Active interim Top Secret clearance or higher
•Certifications: CISSP, MCSE/MCITP EA, CCNA, ITIL
•Ability to identify and relay information and symptoms detected by monitoring tools.
•Experience working in a Department of State or other Federal Government environment .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538163Posted: 2020-06-18