Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced individual for a Senior Principal Logistics Management Analyst
role in the Strategic Plans, Policy and Logistics Directorate at USTRANSCOM with a mission to provide analysis and Combatant Command Campaign Plan (CCMD-CP) development support to improve the nation's ability to move and sustain forces throughout the globe.
This position is located on the CCMD-CP development team at Scott AFB, Illinois
, and will provide support covering a wide range of operational and business needs to insure the Campaign Plan is fully developed, ready for senior level approval, and published as doctrine within the required timeframe.Role & Responsibilities:
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Applies mastery level skills in Joint Planning related to the application of adaptive/deliberate planning procedures and techniques to logistics, deployment, mobility and distribution planning in support of COCOM OPLANS and CONPLANS.
- Serves as a lead support planner in a small cell of planners and/or analysts responsible for Mission Analysis, Course of Action Development briefings, draft Course of Action Analysis, and War-gaming products.
- Contributes to the development of a Base Concept Plan, Appendixes, Annexes, and forecasted movement requirements.
- Requires familiarity with military strategic directives and USTRANSCOM processes, and the ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of enterprise stakeholders.
- Must possess the knowledge, skills and abilities to retrieve data from a broad range of sources, compile the data into standardized formats with sufficient quality to conduct analytic studies, and to apply basic analytic tools and techniques to produce decision-support products.
- Planning product output will typically be in MS Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, MS Word, or web format. Examples include staff action decision packages prepared for military senior leader approval to include briefing slides, Program, Objectives, Action and Milestones, and Synchronization Matrices.
- Position requires a balance of functional and writing skills, and positive people skills for working in a team environment.
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years' experience.
- Operational experience including planning and executing combined and joint operations at the theater or component level, knowledge of combat arms, logistics, civil-military operations, USTRANSCOM's area of responsibility (or functional area) and task related experience.
- Balance of functional and well-developed writing skills with a proficiency using Microsoft Office suite, familiarity with SharePoint functions and Task Management Tool.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with frequent customer contact and have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in solving problems, troubleshooting, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience prioritizing workload effectively to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- U.S. Citizenship and an active Top Secret clearance is required.
- Experience in the development of military plans.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538172Posted: 2020-06-04