At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and
democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Services, Information Technology Solutions (ITS), is seeking an IT Program Manager (ITPM), that will lead all information technology activities in McLean, VA, in support of the Combat Systems & Mission Readiness Division of the Defense Systems Sector. Even though McLean, VA is the primary location of the role, the business is represented in the East, Central, and West regions.
The ITPM is the lead Enterprise Services (ES) interface to, and directly supports Combat Systems & Mission Readiness Division Vice Presidents. The incumbent is responsible and accountable for managing all Division-specific recurring and nonrecurring activity that:
• Enable program execution and business capture
• Improve user productivity and experience
• Deliver Value to our Defense Systems business partners
• Promote ITS Talent development enabling our ES and Defense Systems culture
• Manage risk
The ES ITPM will establish and maintain effective internal and external customer relationships to foster an in-depth understanding of business requirements and will lead and develop transformational strategies/concepts, implement change to create and drive programs responsive to business requirements. This position will report to the CIO and Vice President of ES for Defense Systems Sector.
He/she will leverage the broader sector to achieve ES and Defense Systems performance objectives. In coordination with ES service lines, he/she is accountable for the delivery of all services that ES provides, including Service Center Operations, Information Security, Program Security, and Initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and at least 12 years of progressive IT professional experience; 10 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree; 8 years of relevant IT experience with a PhD.
• Prior Program/Project management experience.
• Active DOD Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret or SAP/SAR program clearance
• Demonstrated ability to pro-actively identify issues and solutions to those issues, and drives issues rapidly to closure.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and collaborate with executive leadership.
• Previous experience managing ES budgets and partnering with customers to prioritize support to business priorities and
• Active TS SCI Clearance.
• Active SAP/SAR Program Clearance.
• Experience managing multiple customers and complexity.
• Prior experience managing a portfolio of diverse and complex IT projects.
• Earned Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM discipline.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538184Posted: 2020-06-04