Northrop Grumman is hosting a virtual interview day for Roy, UT to fill our many Systems Engineering opportunities on the GBSD program. Learn more about GBSD here. Skills we are hiring for include:
- Systems Engineers - skills include any: DOORS, requirements, MBSE (model-based), integration/test
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.Qualifications :Basic Qualifications required include:
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance or Top Secret clearance
- At least 2 yrs of professional experience in Systems Engineering (with DOORS and/or MBSE and/or Integration & Test, etc.)
- Bachelor of Science in STEM discipline
- Be based in Utah or willing to relocate there.
Apply for next steps towards consideration for this interview day if you meet the basic qualifications above.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538195Posted: 2020-06-04