At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA. This position is seeking a strong DevSecOps lead to support program initiative. Candidate expected to travel 25% of time, and work in remote site.
Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Standup of large scale software factory used by software team
- Integration complex systems that facilitates continuous build, continuous integration, continuous test, continuous deployment
- Strong communication skills is a must to work with Software IPT, chief engineers, and development team
- Preferred candidate should have experience with VMware infrastructure and automation
- 9 Years with a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Math or Engineering (STEM); 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
- Must have direct experience with build tools (i.e., Maven, Ant) and continuous integration environments (i.e., Jenkins,TeamCity)
- Strong direct experience background in Agile methodology, Linux/Unix/Windows Administration, and Virtualization technology
- Experience with the full Atlassian tool suite (Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Crucible, FishEye, Crowd).
- Experience developing builds in Maven, including MAVEN profiles. Ability to automate software builds and releases via Maven & Nexus.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with developing formal builds within the DoD industry.
- Certification from VMWare and Cisco is desired
- Active Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538209Posted: 2020-07-14