Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
The Northrop Grumman Global Procurement Services Enterprise Facility Services organization is committed to delivering timely and affordable solutions to our external and internal customers. We are seeking a Supply Chain Procurement Specialist for our Baltimore, MD office.
The person in this position will provide procurement support for a wide variety of projects, including but not limited to: facilities design, construction, tenant improvements, facilities-related goods and services and trade services. This is a key position that will help ensure all contractual provisions related to our facilities projects are followed, monitored and close out. This person will play a key role in managing all aspects of supply chain engagement to ensure that all work is completed on time and within budget.
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
•Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and innovative behaviors in past projects, roles or experiences Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Professional experience in supply chain management, business and financial planning, contracts administration, project management, logistics, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a challenging environment
- Professional experience in a regulated industry; to include Aerospace & Defense, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications
- SAP experience
- Institute for Supply Management (CPSM) Certification
- U.S. Government procurement, contracts, subcontracts, supply chain and/or business management.
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition (DFAR).
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office Suite, MS Excel
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.