Designs and develops system architectures/infrastructures. Outlines design and technology maturity constraints of the system in accordance with customer specifications. Develops thorough definitions of system external interfaces.
Proposes system implementation approach and operational concepts. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Ensures requirements are met and evaluates performance with customer.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
Preforms analyses across all levels of total system products to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Must have a STEM Degree (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- A minimum of 14 years of engineering experience with a Bachelor's degree, 12 years with a Master's Degree, or 9 years with a PhD.
- Aerospace system test experience - either flight test, ground test, or lab test.
- Current Active DOD Top Secret clearance and the ability to obtain Special Program Access prior to start is required.
- Systems Integration Lab Architecture experience
- Experience working in system test on a major program
- Experience in maintaining and operating various types of electronics and test equipment
- Working knowledge in Network Design
- Experience troubleshooting complex electronic circuits to component level
- Experience in analyzing equipment failures to determine cause and corrective actions Experience in Lab Test
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.