Join Northrop Grumman's Talent Management and Development organization focused on the growth and career development of over 80,000 employees. Be part of a team where you design and deliver innovative, experiential development solutions that enable employees to perform at their best, grow their capabilities, and deliver top-tier sustainable results. Consider bringing your talent and expertise and join us on this incredible mission as we endeavor to build the best culture and leaders at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with stakeholders on the development, implementation, and
sustainment of talent management tools, programs, and initiatives.
• Determine employee capability requirements for specific organizational
levels, functions, and/or roles.
• Design and prepare training and development resources that apply adult
learning principles, industry best practices, and use experience, exposure,
and education to develop employee capabilities that meet organizational
• Design and prepare assessment tools and supporting guidance that are
rooted in research and measurement principles, best practices, and aligned
with talent management and organizational needs.
• Prepare communications and change management guidance that support
employee awareness and utilization of training and development resources.
• Facilitate virtual and in-person awareness, training, and workshop sessions
that develop employee knowledge and capabilities.
• Design and administer strategies and tools to evaluate the impact of
employee training and development programs and initiatives.
• Meet program and initiative delivery timelines and requirements in a dynamic
and fast-paced environment.
• Conduct research on industry best practices and prepare recommendations
on talent management strategies and solutions appropriate for Northrop
Relevant experience to include:
• Experience designing and preparing training and development curriculum,
coursework, and support materials for a corporate learning or training
• Experience designing and preparing assessment tools evaluating
knowledge, skills, and/or competencies used in hiring or employee /
• Experience facilitating classroom and virtual training sessions for audiences
at various organizational levels.
• Experience delivering awareness sessions and facilitating buy-in from all
levels of management, including senior executives.
• Experience leading relevant projects and programs from design through
implementation, as well as ongoing evaluation and sustainability efforts.
•Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience or master's degree
with 8 years related experience.
•Recognized experience performing the relevant work in a variety of contexts,
having led cross-functional teams (informally or formally) to delivery products
or services in large corporate or government organizations
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance (US
Citizenship is required).
•Master's degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology; Instructional
Systems Design; Human Resources Management / Development
•Experience as an external human capital / talent management consultant for
large corporate or government organizations.
•Experience developing innovative and engaging virtual training curriculum,
content, and materials.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538283Posted: 2020-06-04