Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations. Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team. Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements of the assignment. Keeps current on advances in the field of IT. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
• Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree with 3 years relevant experience.
• Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance (In Scope) with a Periodic Review completed in the last 5 years
• Proficiencies in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
• Experience leading multiple project assignments
• Problem solving with integrated team including but not exclusive to the program manager, functional managers, and customers
Travel Required: <5%
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
• Experience with project management tools and presenting project data like status, risk and deliverables to key stakeholders
• Previous experience working IT Infrastructure projects
• PMP Certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559538288Posted: 2020-06-04