Job Description Sales Agronomist - Waverly, IA At Nutrien Ag Solutions, we are devoted to the health and safety of all our employees and customers. During this time of uncertainty with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking extra precautions in our Manufacturing Facilities and Retail Sites to ensure safety and limit exposure for all. Nutrien Ag Solutions is still hiring and we continue to drive towards our mission of Feeding the Future.
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up
and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day. Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien ,
the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven Seed and Dyna-Gro Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future,
and grow your career. What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Plan and develop customer crop plans, including fertility, crop protection, and seed portfolios
- Strengthen customer business plans, profitably and sustainably
- Expand customer's trust to be the agronomic business partner of choice
- Integrate and position proprietary products into customer business plans
- Recognize and communicate company finance programs when applicable
- Keep confidential customer information, accurate records, and organized business plans
- Make safety a daily priority
- Able to work additional hours to meet business demands
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Demonstrated leadership experience in agriculture or a combination of education and work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Highly skilled at business/enterprise analysis
- Strong time management capability
Are you a good match? Apply today!
- 2+ years' experience in agronomy sales
- CDL endorsement required
- Valid Driver's License
- Proficient use of computer programs to include Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on:
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter