AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.AT&T has an opening for a Logical Provisioning Technician - Senior
- The Logical Provisioning Technician provides support to network systems within a government program. Candidate must have experience with installs, troubleshooting, repairs and maintaining technology and telecommunications equipment. Experience providing reports, completing requests for new service, determining methodology for installing equipment and connectivity and network services. Expected to determine appropriateness and understand moderate equipment changes or modifications, call switches, test trunks, test links and installs communication circuits. The job function requires detailed understanding and prior hands-on experience of EIGRP, OSP, BGP/MP-BGP, and MPLS routing protocols. Receipt of project tasking, testing and troubleshooting, and updating leadership team. The candidate should have experience in all facets of network maintenance, which includes conduit, CAT5 and fiber optic cable, wall jacks, hardware, racks and communications equipment as required. Also includes configuring equipment chassis, cards power supplies, racks, patch panels, etc., testing and documenting installations, dressing and labeling cables, racks, patch panels, etc.Required Clearance:
TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate's and 8 years, a Bachelors' and 6 years, a Masters and 4 year or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Prerequisite knowledge of the latest Cisco and Juniper routing and switching platforms (for Service Provider Core/Edge, Datacenter, and Branch devices).
- Familiarity of Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs.
- Knowledgeable of Type 1 (Government) and Type 2 (Commercial) Encrypted Cryptographic devices.
- Hands-on experience with Firewall appliances (VPN Concentrator and Adaptive Security Appliance) is preferred.
- Must be able to support after hour implementations
CCNA or JCNA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Job ID
2020515-1 Date posted