At Anixter, we give you an opportunity for a career and a great work environment. We are a friendly, employee focused organization that prides itself on customer service, flawless execution and a hard day's work. If you are looking for a great work environment, great benefits and an opportunity to grow your career, please read on!
We're looking for a well-rounded warehouse supervisor for our Anaheim Distribution Facility. The warehouse is 100,000-sf and primarily supports our West Coast business.
Security of building and equipment, employee staffing and scheduling, training, tracking and maximizing operating efficiency of packing/shipping process, payroll time reporting, safety, OSHA and all regulatory compliance, etc.
- 2+ years' experience in warehouse operations, minimum 1 year experience of supervisory experience
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be absolutely committed to follow through on service commitments
- Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented
- Skilled at managing time and priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to build a strong, cohesive team and provide leadership with the highest integrity
- Ethical, professional behavior and demeanor
- Quick learner, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to make a difference, ability to implement change and manage expectations
- Degree in business or related field a definite plus
About Anixter - Who We Are
We enable the connected world. From securer facilities and communities, to more efficient networks and industrial environments, we deliver the infrastructure solutions-and intelligence-that sustain our customers businesses. Through our superior product offerings, unmatched global distribution network, expert supply chain management and technical know-how, we drive efficiency and effectiveness to benefit our customer's bottom line.
Anixter International is a leading global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, Electrical & Electronic Solutions and Utility Power Solutions. We help build, connect, protect and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities. Through our unmatched global distribution network along with our supply chain and technical expertise, we help lower the cost, risk and complexity of our customers' supply chains.
Anixter, with over $7 billion in annual revenue, adds value to the distribution process by providing our customers access to 1) innovative supply chain solutions, 2) over 450,000 products and $1.2 billion in inventory, 3) approximately 320 warehouses/branch locations with approximately 9 million square feet of space and 4) locations in over 300 cities in more than 50 countries.
* Medical, Dental and Pharmacy plan eligibility after 60 days
* Access to virtual doctor for common illnesses. Get advice from a doctor without leaving your home!
* Annual health screenings available at no cost to you
* 401k with 50% company match
* Vacation time
* Holiday pay
* Employee preferred provider discounts through PerkSpot.com
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee Referral Program - Big $$$ for referring great employees!
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life insurance programs
* Short and Long Term Disability programs
* Health saving options (FSA and HSA)
* Many more benefits available!
Check us out on the web at www.anixter.com for more information.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Click here to apply online
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were approximately $17.2 billion, including Anixter International. The company employs approximately 18,900 people, maintains relationships with more than 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities. WESCO operates 11 fully automated distribution centers and approximately 800 warehouse/branch locations in North America and more than 50 countries around the world, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
To see additional opportunities with Wesco, please visit their careers site at: www.wesco.com/careers