What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a Project Coordinator to manage the overall scope, schedule, and resources to ensure tasks are completed on time and with quality.
More About the Role:
- Support the team with the creation and maintenance of a schedule of events; creation of and logistics for internal calendar invites; mailing lists, identification and tracking of key stakeholders
- Send communications and required actions to key project staff; provide deadline reminders; submit final approved deliverables
- Manage requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation tasks performed by subject matter experts
- Provide routine (e.g., bi-weekly) executive level status review briefings, including but not limited to, project accomplishments, deliverables and risks
- Work with the team to create "what-if" project reports based on various scenarios affecting critical path tasks.
- Provide documentation management (e.g. creation and management of a SharePoint site) to assist with tracking materials received and submitted to stakeholders. This includes both an internal working team site to documents, deliverables, etc. and an external facing site to communicate and assist with change management and training activities.
- Creating written documents with a consistent format, style, and presentation. Experience in editing materials created by others for grammar, clarity, and presentation format.Experience with project tool administration and configuration.
- Assist with the review, update and creation of Policy Office documents
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently but also collaboratively
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- An activeNACI clearance is required to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain aNACI clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538612Posted: 2020-07-14