Job DescriptionDo you like working with high performing teams? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a challenge? We invite you Invent Your Future with CACI International!
CACIis growing and we are looking for Cyber Security Engineer II who are committed to success, bring innovation and are ready for their next challenge!
Why CACI? Click for Testimonials!
Read about CACI's Strategic Vision http://investor.caci.com/
Follow Us and Share on LinkedIn What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Provide network security services, which designs, develops, builds, tests, configures, implements, employs, operates, integrates, sustains, and refresh network-based monitoring and defense capabilities. This includes, but is not limited to, advanced malware defense, full packet capture, intrusion detection / prevention, mail and web gateways, firewalls, break and inspect, traffic aggregation, netflow, threat emulation, network mapping, and signature development and deployment.
- Provide endpoint security services, which designs, develops, builds, tests, configures, implements, employs, operates, integrates, sustains, and refreshes endpoint-based monitoring and defense capabilities.
- Host intrusion detection and prevention, anti-malware detection and remediation, data loss prevention, policy auditing, endpoint detection and response, vulnerability management and testing, rogue system detection, runtime protection, user and entity behavioral analysis (UEBA), signature development and deployment, and software / application whitelisting.
- Provide CSOC Tier 3 services, which is 24x7x365 coordination, execution, and implementation of all actions required for the containment, eradication, and recovery measures for events and incidents.
- CSOC Tier 3 services includes malware and implant analysis, and forensic artifact handling and analysis.
- When a CIRT is stood up, all contractors in support of CSOC Tier 3 services will be under the direct control of, and take direction from, the Government CIRT Commander. While not in a period of incident response, the Contractor shall conduct continuous exercises and dry runs in order to improve response 978 outcomes in the event of a cyber-incident.
- Provide CSOC Tier 2 services, which is 24x7x365 prolonged, in-depth analysis of potential intrusions based on alerts, events, and tips provided by CSOC Tier 1 and other internal and external stakeholders.
- CSOC Tier 2 will leverage all available tools, knowledge sources, and data artifacts to determine and document the who, what, when, where, and why of an intrusion, its extent, how to limit damage, and how to recover.
- CSOC Tier 2 makes the formal recommendation to CSOC leadership to stand up the customer Cybersecurity Incident Response Team (CIRT).
- Network Security Services - Provide O&S of network security services and implementation of change requests on an expanded 16x5-service support level during core hours and on-call support with two-hour response time during non-core hours
- Performs a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized technology problems. Integrates electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements.
- Conduct security assessments and security consulting services.
- Analyze information security requirements.
- Endpoint Security Services - Provide O&S of network security services and implementation of change requests on an expanded 16x5-service support level during core hours and on-call support with two-hour response time during non-core hours
- Perform certification for C&A processes for the accreditations of systems
- Perform vulnerability analysis and assessment using either government or commercial off-the-shelf technologies
- CSOC Tier 2 and Tier 3 Provide on-site expanded 24x7 CSOC Tier 2 Services at customer site.
- Complex - develops new concepts and processes.
- Analyze root causes and resolves issues.
- Support more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists
- Requires guidance and direction from more expert level technicians, specialists, and managers only when dealing with new, uncertain situations.
- Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
- As a Level III Engineer, person has the ability to work individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- High School diploma / GED + 10 years or Associate Degree + 8 years or Bachelor's Degree + 6 years in a Technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science)
- 6+ years' experience working in Cyber Security, knowledge of Common Criteria Language, and FIPS 140 standards.
- Must have or ability to obtain DoD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II and CSSP Certification within 6 months of employment
- Works on various network types of equipment and related devices from a security protection emphasis to include installing; troubleshooting; modifying; testing.
- Ability to independently build test network or system prototypes, performing equipment set-up, testing, and participating in test report writing.
- Ability to develop attack programs to verify security assurance and weakness capability.
- Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's missions, goals, and requirements, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the IA arena.
What You'll Get To Do:
- IAT Level III
- Master's Degree in a Technical field
- TS/SCI CIP
https://careers.caci.com/TCS What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
#TCS Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538623Posted: 2020-06-18