CACI is looking for an experienced Data Toolchain Developer
to provide the Lunar Gateway Program at NASA Johnson Space Center with software skills in the development of a data toolchain for generating flight software data products to configure the data-driven Gateway flight software. This exciting position involves software design, development, test, integration, and troubleshooting of data toolchain software. What You'll Get to Do:
This position requires a self-motivated, capable person with strong verbal and written communication skills. In addition to outstanding technical expertise, the individual must be very people savvy, have strong customer relationship skills, possess a positive team-player attitude, be flexible and willing to take on new assignments and responsibilities as they arise. Finally, the most qualified candidate will be an articulate speaker able to communicate complex technical ideas in a convincing manner, must share our passion for our Nation's Space Program, and share in the excitement of developing future human-rated space vehicles.More About the Role:
- Design and develop software for Gateway flight software data toolchain services.
- Perform testing to ensure requirements are being met.
- Perform integration of toolchain components with external interfaces and interfaces within the toolchain.
- Perform troubleshooting of data toolchain discrepancies.
- Adhere to JSC standard software process practices.
This work takes place at NASA/JSC in Houston, TX, a highly stimulating and dynamic environment that is critical in human space flight and the space exploration initiative. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. B.S. in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines required.
- Experience developing software for data and web services including database back-end, middle-ware, and front-end.
- Experience with Java, C#, XML, SQL.
- Must be flexible, open to new challenges in a dynamic environment, and possess strong technical expertise combined with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with little supervision.
- Must be a highly responsible, team-oriented individual with strong work ethic.
- Must have highly developed coordination and organization skills.
- M.S. in Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Flight software data toolchain development experience.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with software tool requirements.
NASDEV What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.