CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI's DMLSS/LogiCole team, based in Fort Detrick, MD, is working with the Defense Health Agency Solution Delivery Division on a large multi-year program to become a world class leader in health information technology solutions and integration. Our group is looking for strong technical team members to join us in this journey! Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the development of custom business processes and Group Purchasing functionality to support Veteran's Administration use of DMLSS/LogiCole.
Our backing data sources are a document-based storage solution (currently MongoDB), with Oracle as a relational database component, Elasticsearch as a search indexing technology, and Hadoop for larger data / reporting needs. You will work with the data architects and database engineers to design the schemas and to persist the relevant java objects into the database technologies Required Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years related experience
- Experience with Python 2 and 3
- Programming experience with Oracle 11/12/18/19 and to include extensive use of PL/SQL.
- Strong ANSI compliant SQL skills
- Security+ CE or similar certification to meet DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II.
- Favorable NACLC background investigation (Must be obtainable)
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience developing for MongoDB, PostgreSQL and/or ElasticSearch
- Python experience with PySpark, PyArrow, NumPy, and/or Pandas
- Experience with Kafka, preferably Confluent.io platform
- Experience with AWS EMR and Redshift
- Web server technologies including Apache HTTPD, NGINX, IIS
- Experience leading a team
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
US-Fort Detrick-MD-FT. DETRICK
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538641Posted: 2020-06-04