Are you PASSIONATE
CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Lead Site Reliability Engineer interested in forming and leading a team of SREs in support of DIA's TALOS mission. TALOS is a DIA initiative to advance the state of the art in Big Data, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and advanced analytics to enhance the DoD's and the IC's information processes and technical architectures. Did you know?
We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and the DenverPost! What You'll Get to Do:
The Site Reliability Engineeringteam will responsible for automating the CI/CD process maximizing the reliability and availability of this mission critical application.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Youwillget to investigate top open source and commercial solutions to provide cutting-edge Cloud/DevOps best practices across an ever-increasing group of diverse government missions.
- Build and lead a team of Site Reliability Engineers, establishing a new Low-to-high CI/CD pipeline from an unclassified AWS environment to the high side.
- Use industry proven open source processes and tools to a broad set of application development teams.
- Support the entire product lifecycle to include requirement analysis, technical design, system integration, implementation,and deployment.
- Translate user needs into project requirements and ultimately working solutions.
- Identify, mitigate,and resolve technical risks and issues.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Must have an Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline and 10+years ofrelated work experience.
- Experience developing and delivering software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services using Infrastructure as Code.
- Demonstrated successes leading technical teams providing highly reliable and available systems.
- Experience with container technology (e.g. Docker) development and deployment.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, System Administration, and its deployment in virtual environments.
- Experience developing Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Experience with Git and configuration management processes.
- Experience with automated test tools and frameworks, e.g.Inspec, Selenium, Cucumber, Junit.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, open, and unclassified office work environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience working with DIA.
- Experiencefulfilling theDIAmission in support of the COCOMs
- CI/CD pipeline experience using GitLab or Jenkins.
- Experience with Kubernetes for container orchestration.
- Experience deploying, maintaining,and optimizing RDBMS databases such as Oracle, MySQL, or Postgres.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like HBase orAccumulo.
- Experience with open source indexing technologies, e.g. Elasticsearch.
- Experience conducting trade studies and analysis of competing technologies.
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25%
of your base salary (notin excess ofapplicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more athttp://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
TALOS Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538643Posted: 2020-06-11