- Provide executive administrative assistant support to Department of Justice leadership
- Manage heavy scheduling in a constantly changing environment
- Arrange detailed travel on a daily basis
- Prepare extensive travel and expense reports
- Draft executive-level correspondence
- Manage executive calendars and coordinate project deadlines
- Facilitate meeting coordination internally and externally
- Liaising with all levels of leadership both internal and external to the organization
- Maintain full confidentiality of materials and subject-matter pertaining to the department
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.00 GPA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Deliver consistent high quality work product in a deadline driven environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Persistent, diligent attitude towards work assignments.
- Ability to work overtime as needed, including weekends and holidays, often with little to no advance notice.
- DOJ MBI must be obtainable (US Citizenship required).
- Familiarity with the Criminal Justice system
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538648Posted: 2020-06-04