Job DescriptionDo you like working with high performing teams? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a challenge? We invite you Invent Your Future with CACI International!
CACIis growing and we are looking for Cyber Security Engineer II who are committed to success, bring innovation and are ready for their next challenge!
Why CACI? Click for Testimonials!
Read about CACI's Strategic Vision http://investor.caci.com/ What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Support the security and protection of the network with emphasis to include installing, troubleshooting, modifying, and testing. This position will maintain the integrity of CSOC operations.
Provide CSOC Tier 2 services (24 7 x 365 environment), in-depth analysis of potential intrusions based on alerts, events, and tips provided by CSOC Tier 1 and other internal and external stakeholders.
- CSOC Tier 2 will leverage all available tools, knowledge sources, and data artifacts to determine and document the who, what, when, where, and why of an intrusion, its extent, how to limit damage, and how to recover.
- CSOC Tier 2 makes the formal recommendation to CSOC leadership to stand up the customer Cybersecurity Incident Response Team (CIRT).
- CSOC Tier 2 - Provide on-site expanded 24x7 CSOC Tier 2 Services at customer site
- Performs a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized technology problems. Integrates electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements.
- Conducts security assessments and security consulting services.
- Analyzes information security requirements.
- Performs certification for C&A processes for the accreditations of systems
- Performs vulnerability analysis and assessment using either government or commercial off-the-shelf technologies
- Complex - develops new concepts and processes.
- Analyzes root causes and resolves issues.
- Supports more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists
- Requires guidance and direction from more expert level technicians, specialists, and managers only when dealing with new, uncertain situations.
- Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
- As a Level III Engineer, person has the ability to work individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Degree +8 years in a Technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science)
- 4+ years' experience working in Cyber Security, knowledge of Common Criteria Language, and FIPS 140 standards.
- Must have the DoD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II and CSSP Analyst.
- Works on various network types of equipment and related devices from a security protection emphasis to include installing; troubleshooting; modifying; testing.
- Ability to independently build test network or system prototypes, performing equipment set-up, testing, and participating in test report writing.
- Ability to develop attack programs to verify security assurance and weakness capability.
- Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's missions, goals, and requirements, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the IA arena.
What You'll Get To Do:
- IAT Level III
- Master's Degree in a Technical field
- TS/SCI Poly
https://careers.caci.com/TCS What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
#TCS2 #INVENTYOURFUTURE Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538649Posted: 2020-06-04