CACI is seeking an Information System Security Analyst to apply current technologies to the design, development, evaluation and integration of computer information systems and networks to maintain system security.
What You'll Get to Do:
- May work with commercial computer product vendors in the design and evaluation of state-of-the-art secure COTS applications, operating systems, networks and database products and technology.
- Provides security engineering and integration services to internal customers.
- Involved in a wide range of issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, information security and privacy.
- Uses encryption technology, penetration, risk management and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies and information technology security research.
- Develops security systems for any manual or automated systems environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the protection of company data against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized modification. May prepare security reports.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A current Top Secret clearance and must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convey system risks/assessments/vulnerabilities to all technical levels to include administrative staff, management staff and subject matter expert technical staff
- Validate security posture for the program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security risk analysis on the system
- Evaluate security posture to ensure security requirements for processing in an unclassified and classified information are being maintained
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation
- Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, etc. This includes System Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and Pre and Post Deployment Security, Vulnerability and Risk (PDSV) assessments of new technological deployments in the test, preproduction and production environments.
- Experience and/or familiarity with NIST and DHS Authorization and Accreditation (A&A)
- Experience and/or familiarity with the following network protection devices: firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow and packet analysis
- Experience and/or familiarity with Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), ISVM, DCID 6/3, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and other tools using NIST Framework
- Experience with operation and maintenance of Information Assurance Tools to including configuration and maintenance
- Acts as SME for Windows Platforms (Knowledge of LINUX/Network/Databases would be beneficial)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Perform analysis on large data sets
- Provide security services for Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) requirements, including developing and maintaining information assurance documentation for all network components
- Support continuous monitoring and FISMA compliance
- Conduct Information Assurance Vulnerability scanning to include Adhoc and specialized request scans and assist team members to reconcile results, and report all findings
- Understanding and utilization of SPLUNK would be beneficial
- Understanding and utilization of HBSS/McAfee ePO to analyse risk assessments within the application and network
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538660Posted: 2020-06-04