Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a Business Financial Professional (BFP) in the Fort Meade, Maryland area. You will assist in the execution of the Program's Budget through the creation/maintenance of spend plans, requisitions and their supporting documents. You will coordinate financial data with appropriate Government officials, such as Business Financial Managers, Program Managers, Contract Managers, Contracting Officers and Contracting Specialists. You will contribute to the maintenance of current resources to support the day-to-day mission activities. These Capabilities Would be Nice to Have:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Assist with the validation/completion of Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs)
- Assist the Government Business Contract Management Offices with conducting End of the Year activities and the completion of the Actual data calls
- Enter requisitions in the NSA's financial management system that include all necessary information and documentation (PSC#, PAR, SPAT, BER#, Acq Sec# etc.)
- In NSA's financial management system, prepare non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO) and their associated requisitions.
- Process incoming MIPRs and EAOs using standard BM&A process to ensure Agency acceptance.
- Create and maintain spend plans in the Agency's financial management system to document Government-specified requirements
- Modify requisitions and associated documentation to comply with Contracting's guidance to assist in the obligation of funds.
- Assist Government Program Managers (GPMs) in tracking requirements through execution by tracking and monitoring requisitions through the approval and certification process and to the subsequent destination (either Contracting's database or the receiving entity). Pull financial reports/data from Agency systems such as FACTS, CMIS, EDSS, and CDW.
- Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Four years of DoD, Intelligence Community (IC)or six years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance required.
- In lieu of two (2) years of experience, an undergraduate degree with a business focus is acceptable.
- In lieu of a degree, Program Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level I may be substituted.
- Business/Financial Management, and direct related experience may be substituted.
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- NSA's financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS, CDW and CMIS) experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint to include importing Excel data into presentations.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538662Posted: 2020-06-04