Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:
Are you looking for an opportunity, bigger than yourself, then join forces with a winning team
of intelligence professionals being assembled by CACI, Inc. National Services Business Group to address the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today. If you area self-starter, intellectually curious and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic workplace, we have the perfect job for you. CACI has immediate openings for a Systems Administrator to support a wide range of technical requirements. YOU are the difference we've been looking for.
You will support the daily operations and maintenance of Windows 2003/2008 infrastructure.
You will beresponsible for system administration of Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory integrated servers.
Knowledge of account creation, Backups (i,e. Netbackup/ Microsoft Data Protection Manager), McAfee anti-virus, print Servers and server hardware is a must.
You will be responsible for technical mitigation and/or resolution of security findings.
Additionally,you'll optimize system operation and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
Provide assistance to users in accessing and using client/server systems and provide tier three server support for the customer. Required Qualifications
These Qualifications Would be nice to Have:
- Active TS/SCI
- At least aminimum of one Microsoft Certification
- Security + CE Certification
- 1+ years of related experience
- Windows 2003/2008 server administration experience
- Recent experience with Account Creation
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate inventory ongoing
- 2 years' experience with Microsoft Access
- Able to resolve discrepancies in existing inventory continuous improvement
- Experience with Remedy ITSM Suite or similar trade tool
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Working experience using McAfee Anti-Virus
- Experience administering Backups
- Experience with print server administration
This position requires an AA/AS Degree, or 2 years of equivalent experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.