CACI has an opening for a Cyber Software Engineer to join our mission-driven SETA team and support Test Engineering for PEO C3T Project Manager (PM) Mission Command (MC) in Aberdeen, MD.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Responsible for implementing and applying technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from malicious attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
- Maintains network device and information security incident, damage and threat assessment programs. Investigates network device and information security incidents to determine extent of compromise to national security information and automated information systems.
- Provide Subject Matter expertise in cybersecurity architecture technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, Active directory, and networking in general.
- Participate in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Provide technical consultative/advisory services to the PM/Product Manager (PdM) to review proposed new systems, networks, and software designs for potential security risks.
- Apply coding and testing standards, use security testing tools, threat modeling and conduct code reviews.
- Participate in the software design process.
- Experience with static code analysis tools, such as Fortify orSonarQube.
- Participate in systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Provide cybersecurity systems engineering expertise on applications development projects to ensure the appropriate configuration of the operating environment.
- Support development of program cybersecurity policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility in accordance with Army/DISA requirements to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data; for short and long term mission and goals of the PM.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DOD secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience OR an Associates Degree and at least 7 years of experience OR no degree and at least 9 years of experience.
- Security + CE certification or higher.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- IAT Level 3 Certification i.e. CISSP.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
pmmc1 Job Location
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538685Posted: 2020-06-04