CACI is currently looking forTRIRIGA Application Consultantwith agile methodology experience to join our BEAGLE (Border Enforcement Applications for Government Leading-Edge Information Technology) Agile Solution Factory (ASF) Team supporting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) client located in Northern Virginia! Join this passionate team of industry-leading individuals supporting the best practices in Agile Software Development for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).As a member of the BEAGLE ASF Team, you will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the Nation's safety, security, and prosperity. CBP agents and officers are on the front lines, every day, protecting our national security by combining customs, immigration, border security, and agricultural protection into one coordinated and supportive activity. ASF programs thrive in a culture of innovation and are constantly seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural at the team and portfolio levels. The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse and geographically separated team is crucial. You should have worked with or have a strong interest in agile software development practices and delivering deployable software in short sprints. What You'll Get To Do:
The AC is a key team position. The AC bridges the gap between the business user and the Tririga development team. The AC works with the business user to develop requirements and how those requirements can be implemented most effectively in Tririga. This requires the AC to have extensive functional knowledge of Tririga and how best to implement needed changes including deploying core Tririga functionality. This knowledge is typically gained by deploying Tririga functionality at several customer sites and through deep knowledge of Tririga and lessons learned, is able to marry Tririga core capabilities with unique user requirements. Understanding and working with Tririga version 10.3.2/10.4 capabilities is required, as well as maintaining current in newest versions. The AC needs to understand all of the functional capabilities of Tririga and develop a functional requirements design document (FRDD) that requires
Business Sponsor signoff. The development team users the FRDD to estimate the level of effort, and once approved to create the blueprint for development work. The FRDD will also have a high-level schedule allowing those involved an understanding on when the work should begin and end. The users are engaged during the process by reviewing and testing the implemented configuration prior to production implementation by providing user signoff that the solution meets their requirements. The developers go back to the AC for any questions or guidance on the intended configuration. The AC will need to travel to Indianapolis to work with the business sponsor on an as needed basis. The AC will need to work with the Tririga development
team located in Falls Church, Virginia. You Will Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to pass CBP background investigation, criteria include but are not limited to: Three-year check for felony convictions, One-year check for illegal drug use, One-year check for misconduct such as theft or fraud
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Equivalent professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Professional Experience: at least ten (10) years related technical experience
- Work with the business sponsor and user to develop requirements to be implemented in Tririga.
- Work with the Tririga team to best implement the user requirements.
- Understand the functional capabilities of Tririga v 10.3.2/10.4.
- Develop functional requirements design document (FRDD) which the user will signoff and the Tririga development team will use to implement the changes.
- Work with the Tririga development team to determine a level of effort (LOE).
- Work with the business sponsor so they can develop test cases and answer their questions concerning Tririga.
- Work with the Tririga development team to answer questions and provide guidance on options and how to best implement solution within Tririga.
- Provide other support per request from various constituencies.
- Understand how to customize and configure the Tririga COTS application.
- Responsibilities include responding to Tririga team questions concerning on-call evenings and weekends to cover system emergencies and updates.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and present technical information in an easy to understand fashion.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to work independently.
•We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
•Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
•We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
•We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
•For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
US-Falls Church-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.