BITS,a CACI Company,offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are currently seeking Systems/RF Engineer to support a large contract in Sterling, VA. You'll focus on the development of multi-band 1m to +5m antenna systems that will be deployed worldwide. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you. What You'll Get to Do
You'll Bring These Qualifications
- Perform satellite communication link budget analysis
- Perform RF cascade analysis
- Design, build, test, and deploy antenna systems worldwide
- Design RF front end solutions
- Model antenna system performance
- Analyze RF interference
- Design custom feeds and arrays
- Minimum of 10-years' experience in an engineering field
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Experience with the full system engineering lifecycle
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Proven ability to work effectively in dynamic team environments
- Able to work independently
- Experience with MATLAB and HFSS or CST
- Working knowledge of RF collection systems and components
- Experience measuring and characterizing RF components
- Experience operating RF test range
- Experience with digital signal processing hardware and software
- Experience designing RF components (e.g. filters, amplifiers, etc..)
NSIS.ENG What We can Offer You
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538693Posted: 2020-06-04