CACI is seeking a Linux Engineer to apply current technologies to the design, development, evaluation and integration of computer information systems and networks to maintain system security.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Works with commercial computer product vendors in the design and evaluation of state-of-the-art secure COTS applications, operating systems, networks and database products and technology.
- Provides security engineering and integration services to internal customers.
- Involved in a wide range of issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, information security and privacy.
- Develops security systems for any manual or automated systems environments.
- Responsible for ensuring the protection of company data against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized modification
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- The Engineer must be willing to travel to sites around the DC Metropolitan area up to 40 percent of the time.
- The Engineer must have the ability to lift at least 70 pounds repeatedly.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret with SCI eligibility.
- Must be able to obtain DHS program suitability prior to starting employment.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8 years of relevant experience.
Eight (8) additional years of work experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Proficiency with configuration management using Ansible or Puppet
- Skilled in Linux-related scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Apache web server configuration and management
- Management, deployment and troubleshooting of Java and Tomcat applications
- Experience analyzing and evaluating the security of new and existing IT systems and the procedures to protect information system assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Experience analyzing and evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of Information technology and security controls that are in place.
- Knowledge and understanding of operating systems, networks and services.
- Knowledge of Red Hat version 6 or 7(rhel6/rhel7) with the ability to engineer, install, administer and maintain.
- Experience evaluating security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Experience and/or familiarity with the following network protection devices: Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow and packet analysis.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- IDM/Free IPA
- Open Nebula
- Satellite Server
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 559538698Posted: 2020-06-04